Thursday, March 15, 2012

For My Peeps




What do you get when you take one bouquet of fresh-cut spring flowers ...






And add Peeps?





A Hoppy Springtime Arrangement!

I love positioning a smaller vase within a larger one and filling it with seasonal candy. For the past couple of years I have used jellybeans for spring, but this year I decided to change it up with rows of pink and yellow Peeps. It literally took minutes to fill the space between the vases with these sweet marshmallow bunnies. I plan to keep this Peep show on display through Easter, changing out the flowers as needed. This vivid color scheme is brighter than I normally choose, but I had something to celebrate.






I have been invited to join Culinary.net as a desserts contributor. Each month I will be sharing a recipe, tip or tutorial on Culinary Chat. I am a teensy bit intimidated to join this gourmet group, but I am so honored that they invited me to participate. Since you are one of my favorite peeps, I hope you will hop over to see my first post. Find it here!






I also wanted to mention that you can now get A Little Loveliness through e-mail. Simply submit your e-mail address at the top of my sidebar, and new posts will be sent to your inbox.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin