Monday, July 30, 2012

Refreshing Summer Menu




I had such a great visit with my friend Allison last week! I always look forward to spending time with my good friend, but this visit was especially exciting because she came over Friday to photograph 6-year-old Emma's new room. Allison shared a little preview of our session, and I cannot wait to see more! Take a peek at Emma's new room on the A Little Loveliness Facebook page here. I cannot wait to hear what you think! And you can see more of Allison's photography here.






After our photo session, we enjoyed a refreshing lunch of veggie pizza, chicken salad croissants, fresh fruit and veggies, and raspberry lemonade ice cream cones. So our afternoon was a celebration of creativity, mothers and daughters, girlfriends and great food.






I topped our veggie pizza with fresh broccoli, cucumber and carrots. Find the pizza recipe here and my raspberry lemonade ice cream recipe here.



I have a full week of posts this week, so please stop by every day!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin