Tuesday, May 28, 2013

For a Special Mother



"Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over."
~ George Cooper





I am long overdue sharing this post, but before May gets away I wanted to share the Mother's Day gift I shared with my friend, a mother of three whose husband died two years ago.




This gift was for the birds! I wanted to pamper my friend with a gift that would encourage her to relax, and pajamas from The Pajama Company were the perfect choice.




She favors pastel colors, so these Lovebird PJs from The Cat's Pajamas were a refreshing option for spring.





The cheery PJs inspired the gift packaging, a birdcage from Michaels.





Fresh pink roses and a floral card added feminine touches.




And a soft pink bow added the final detail.




And from one mom to another, it was time to say, "Happy Mother's Day."



This gift comes with a surprise for a reader of A Little Loveliness, so don't miss my next post!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin