Friday, April 10, 2015

Easter 2015


"For I remember it is Easter morn,
And life and love and peace are all new born."
~ Alice Freeman Palmer


A highlight of Easter Sunday for me is capturing portraits of the children, but this year they were eager to shed their dressy clothes and move on to other afternoon activities. I'm thankful for the images above and below -- a group pose and a picture of Mary Ashley and me. She was the only one in the family willing to linger for more photos. I think we will both cherish this impromptu picture!





Were you pleased with your Easter pictures this year?


"I think of the garden after the rain;
And hope to my heart comes singing,
At morn the cherry-blooms will be white,
And the Easter bells be ringing!"
~ Edna Dean Proctor

Blog Widget by LinkWithin