Friday, May 1, 2015

Tablescape of Spode Transferware


For Carson's recent party, I set our tables with blue and white transferware. You can see how beautiful the china looked with the rich wood of the dining-room table here. In this post, I'm sharing my brother Nathan's photos of the kitchen tablescape.






I must admit, I love the dreamy combination of blue and white!







For the celebration, I added to our collection of Spode Blue Room with the set of six plates found in the link above. 






Food looks lovely against blue-and-white transferware, so I know we will enjoy this pattern for years to come.






Here are a few more of my favorite images from our kitchen table.

















"I am thankful for the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends." ~ Nancie J. Carmody


Photos by Nathan Prichard. Used with permission.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin